Ads

Friday, September 13, 2013

Fashion Show Fever

I helped dress models for our fall kickoff fashion show at work the other day.  It was a lot of fun but it made me miss doing my own runway shows.  The last show I did was in February 2011.  I won a competition and I got to showcase my collection during London Fashion Week. (See video below for highlights.) Prior to that, I showcased every 6 months for LA Fashion Week and also participated in several charity fashion shows benefitting various organizations. It was a fashion show frenzy for a while. Hectic but I loved every minute of it. That being said... It's been way too long so I've started making plans for next year and I'm really excited.  Stay tuned for updates....It's going to be big :)

I've got the fever again....

xoxo,
Munkeh

My backstage attire.
Blouse- Forever 21
Leather Effect Skirt- Zara
Shoes- Asos
Belt- Ebay
Necklaces- Forever 21


The crew 
London Fashion Week February 2011. Such an amazing experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment