Ads

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Flying High

People always tell me that I've got my head in the clouds and that I have these big lofty dreams which only sets me up for disappointment. But I don't look at it that way. I figure if I set my goals really high and let's say I only get halfway there, I would be thrilled with what I accomplished. And if I get it all, I might pass out from the shock and excitement.  It definitely takes a lot of hard work and causes more heartbreak than any human being should ever subject themselves to but I will never stop trying. That said, I've got some dresses to work on this weekend to give to one of Hollywood's top 25 celebrity stylists for his beautiful client. Fingers crossed she wears one of them!

Go big or go home!

xoxo,
Munkeh


Flying high like a bird in the sky...
Dress- Vintage from Ebay
Shoes- Vince Camuto
Necklace- H & M

I love the details of this dress. The birds are hand painted.


No comments:

Post a Comment