Ads

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Alter Ego

I had my second class at S Factor tonight.  It was so much fun and such a great way to unwind from my  hectic day. Earlier today, I had a sweet schoolgirl look going on. I did mix my prints and one of my co-workers said that if he saw this outfit on anyone else he would think they were crazy and got dressed in the dark, but on me it totally worked and looked cute. I didn't quite know how to take that although he  said it was a compliment, I'm not so sure....  As soon as I got to class the hair came down, the layers came off and then I was doing tricks on the pole. My sassy alter ego came out to play. haha

What's your "S" Factor? For me "S" stood for sexy secret....

xoxo,
Munkeh

Schoolgirl by day.....
My usual crazy mix of prints :)
Skirt and Blouse- by me
Sweater- Forever 21
Shoes- CC REpublic





No comments:

Post a Comment