Ads

Friday, August 16, 2013

Anchors Aweigh

What a week. I barely got any sleep and have been working around the clock.  I had a lot of orders to finish and haven't had much time for anything else.  I'm going to Vegas for  MAGIC this weekend. The show doesn't start till Monday so I'll at least have a couple of days to relax so I am looking forward to getting at least a couple of good nights of sleep.  I can't believe I actually said I'm looking forward to going to Vegas so I can get some sleep. What's happened to me? hahaha

Anchors aweigh! See photo caption for a fun piece of trivia.

xoxo,
Munkeh
The term Anchors Aweigh often gets misspelled to Anchors Away. It totally changes the meaning.
The prior means that the anchor is clear of the bottom of the ocean so the ship is moving and on its way.
The latter changes its meaning to dropping the anchor, therefore keeping the ship at dock.
Sequin Anchor Tank- J Crew
Flounce Skirt- by me
Cardigan- Forever 21
Shoes- Forever 21
Bird Necklace- H & M


No comments:

Post a Comment