Ads

Monday, August 12, 2013

In The Trenches...

I saw Lucy Hales's character wear a floral trench coat on Pretty Little Liars last season and desperately wanted to acquire one for my wardrobe.  Hers was from Anthropologie and it sold out very quickly. So I decided to make a couple of my own.

Quick post today...gotta get back "in the trenches" to finish my orders. (ba dum bump)

xoxo,
Munkeh

Watercolor Bird and Floral Trench Coat- by me
For ordering info email me rochellecarino@gmail.com
Dress- H & M
Shoes- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21


I made this trench from upholstery fabric last fall.
Shirt- H & M
Skirt- Forever 21
Hat- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21

Fun linings! You all know how much I love to mix my prints! 
Floral and polka dots!
Birds, florals and stripes!
























                                                         

1 comment: