Ads

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Favorite Things

Today was one of those blah kind of days. And on days like this I need some help to get me through. So in the immortal words of Julie Andrews....I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad..
  1. Chris
  2. Monkeys (especially Winston my giant stuffed one)
  3. My crazy turtle Gabbana
  4. Fashion and playing dress up
  5. Peanut butter toast with fresh strawberries
  6. Upbeat, borderline cheesy music especially 80's
  7. Bright colors and bold prints
  8. Word puzzles and Scrabble
  9. Feathers
  10. Anything sparkly
  11. Dancing (especially S Factor )
  12. Getting cozy in my blankie
  13. Learning new things
  14. Being silly and laughing
  15. Girly movies and cartoons
Those were the first things to come to mind. And see, all is right in the world once more. What are your favorite things?

xoxo,
Munkeh


My outfit today combines a few of my favorite things- feathers, sparkly things and bold prints
Vest- Haute Hippie
T shirt- Vince
Skirt- by me
Shoes- Vince Camuto
Necklace- Francesca's

So my absolute favorite song right now is Katy Perry's new song "Roar". I had it on repeat while I was driving today. It's my personal anthem at the moment. The lyrics really get me.



No comments:

Post a Comment