Ads

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happily Ever After

The white dress I'm wearing was actually my wedding dress. Chris and I didn't have much money so we had a very small ceremony with our close friends in a chapel in Beverly Hills. But he did surprise me by getting a limo to drive us around for the day. He had some connections at work.  We had dinner at Shutters in Santa Monica during Happy Hour. Then we walked to the pier , played a few rounds of air hockey before we headed over to the Gas Lite for our reception. It's were we met. We drank and sang karaoke till the bar closed. All in all, it was a pretty perfect and amazing day.

Who says fairy tales can't come true?

xoxo,
Munkeh



Dress- Forever 21
Vest- Forever 21
Necklace- H & M
Shoes- Asos
Sunglasses- 99cent store
My favorite wedding photo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment