Ads

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Leaving Las Vegas...

I'm back! MAGIC wasn't as busy as the previous years but the line I was working for got some decent business.  It was really nice to spend some time with my mom and dad even though they try to kill me with food every time I come to visit. And I actually got some sleep while I was there so I feel refreshed.   Although, I did come home to a busy schedule and more orders to fill so we'll see how long that lasts haha.

Home sweet home.

xoxo,
Munkeh


First day back to work!
Chris bought me this awesome jacket for my birthday :)
Leather jacket- Vince
Striped Bandage Skirt- Honey Punch
Cami- Elizabeth and James
Shoes and Necklace- Forever 21



Leavin' on a jet plane!
I was up at 4:00am to make my flight to Vegas.
When I travel, comfort overrules fashion....but at least my sneakers are cute. haha
I always overpack. I was there for 3 days and I packed enough for a week.

I got to catch up on my reading while I was there

Vegas baby!

My mom and dad
They may be small but don't let that fool you.  They can pack away more food than anyone I've ever known.
And they try to kill me with food everytime I go to visit them.

I saw this poster at MAGIC and I realized it's my mom and dad's motto 

MAGIC @ the Mandalay Bay

One of the lounges at MAGIC

Day #1
Marni dress, Zara shoes
Day #2
Thakoon Addition dress, Zara shoes
This was the booth right next to ours.

I geeked out when I saw the stormtroopers at another booth and had to get a pix.
Because people always carry sharp objects with them after they've been thru security at the airport.  huh?
Only in Vegas....


No comments:

Post a Comment