Ads

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Army Girl

My friend sent me these fabulous camo spiked heels from Shoedazzle for an early birthday present.  They are a little out there and they are not everyone's cup of tea, but I absolutely love them! I don't always agree with the majority but I've learned over the years that I don't need to sacrifice what I believe in or change who I am just to make other people happy or to be accepted in society. Sometimes I feel like a one woman army fighting an uphill battle but I'm happy and that's really all that matters.

As my friend always says, let your freak flag fly!  I do...proudly :)

xoxo,
Munkeh

Camo, spikes and crochet! Just your typical army uniform.....
Dress- Urban Outfitters
Jacket- Alan
Shoes- Shoedazzle
Necklace- Anthropologie



No comments:

Post a Comment