Ads

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Black and Blue

I am a giant clutz.  I'm always bumping into things and tripping over everything including my own feet.  I have so many bruises I can't account for haha. Last night, I went to an event at work and while I was there, ran into a cement block and cut my leg. It's all black and blue at the moment.  But not even that could have stopped me from wearing my new dress.  It was a birthday present from my friend.  I've been lusting after this Thakoon Addition dress since I first saw it .  I love the color combo, the embroidery and the contrast of the lace paired with the leather. I just wish I didn't have the matching black and blue bruises on my leg haha.  

Have a safe evening everyone!

xoxo,
Munkeh


The cut on my leg doesn't look as bad in the picture as it does in person. It's all black and blue now....like my dress. haha
Dress- Thakoon Addition
Shoes- Zara
Necklace- Francesca's
Blazer- Calvin Klein





No comments:

Post a Comment