Ads

Monday, July 29, 2013

Le Make Up Artiste

Make up is an important field in any creative industry. Fashion, film, theater, art....but I barely know the basics of how to apply my own makeup. haha. My friend bought me some fancy eye brushes from the convention in Vegas and I had no idea how to use them until she taught me how. But I figured, since I am in the fashion industry I should probably learn more about makeup or surround myself with talented people who know what they're doing. There are 2 ladies in particular who come to mind.  I had the pleasure of meeting Veronica Munoz and Sarah Morales a couple of months ago while they were working on a pilot with my husband. Their specialities range from beauty, fantasy, injury, special effects and prosthetics. And let me just say their talents have no bounds.  I was blown away by their work and highly recommend them to anyone.  

Thank you for sharing your talent ladies!

xoxo,
Munkeh

I'm wearing makeup......print that is.
Blouse with attached necklace- Moschino Cheap and Chic
Faux leather studded skirt- Zara
Blazer- Theory
Shoes- Asos
The dynamic duo
Veronica Munoz (left) and Sarah Morales (right)
See more of Veronica's work here

 Alien prosthetics and makeup by Veronica and Sarah.
Oh, and they also did the viking in the background.
Photos from my husband's project "Studio City" which will be released very soon.

They made me look so pretty...

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful pink jacket
    Pass on my blog, there is a new post. Follow me if you like, I'd love to.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete