Ads

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Outfit of the Day

One of my pictures got selected for "outfit of the day"! Check out the link here.  Your outfit today is a great fashion website where people can submit their photos. They then choose between 5-10 photos to feature everyday on their website, instagram, pinterest, twitter and Facebook. It's a very positive platform where people can share their inspiration and creativity with other fashionistas. So I was flattered when mine got chosen today! :)

I've been on a special nutrition plan to help with my thyroid for almost 2 weeks now.  It has really helped! I feel much better, have more energy and an added perk is that I am getting in decent shape. What woman doesn't feel great when she losses a few pounds haha. The difference must be showing because people at work have been commenting that they like my "new look".  People especially loved the Grecian inspired wrap dress I wore today.

Here's to a healthy fresh new beginning!

xoxo,
Munkeh
"Aphrodite"
Dress-Tobi
Shoes-Shoedazzle
Belt- Ebay
Necklace- Francesca's

youroutfittoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment