Ads

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Young At Heart

It was my birthday yesterday! My hubby took me to Sea World for the day.  I'm postponing my birthday pool party for a couple of weeks because I'm still on the nutrition plan for my thyroid and can't drink while I'm on it.  Not that I need to drink to have a good time, but who doesn't enjoy a cocktail or two at their own birthday celebration? I turned forever thirty yesterday. You know a woman never reveals her true age but I will say I passed my real 30th bday a few years ago and I haven't quite reached the next decade yet so I'm somewhere close to the middle...But age really is just a number. People don't believe me when I do tell them how old I am and they say that I look like I'm still in my 20's.  I used to hate it when people told me how young I looked but now I love it!  It's funny how your perception changes. But I think the biggest reason people find my true age shocking, is how I act.  I'm a goofball, I love to laugh and my friends always lovingly tell me that I need help . But I truly believe that is the secret to the fountain of youth.  That and my fancy creams that I get from work haha....

To quote my all time favorite singer Frank Sinatra, fairy tales can come true, they can happen to you if you're young at heart. I'm going to post that song actually. Just listen to the lyrics, they always makes me smile. :)

xoxo,
Munkeh


Birthday Girl!
T shirt- Mango
Pleated Skort w/Belt- Forever 21
Shoes- Shoedazzle
Hat- Mossimo

I love my bright neon pink birthday pedicure!

Fun packed day at sea world!
Instagram @roxiecar

1 comment: