Ads

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fun With Fringe

We were told in a meeting yesterday that we should do things in the morning to put ourselves in a good mood before we come to work and to try to not let any negative thoughts or things we may be dealing with personally interfere with work.  I completely agree with that even though sometimes it is very challenging.  Some things I like to do that put me in a great mood are listening to my favorite songs and visualizing funny, positive things. I've also recently discovered tai chi and that makes me feel wonderful. But what always seems to work the best is getting dressed in the morning.  I feel like I'm playing dress up. That's why I love bright colors, funky prints, anything sparkly and of course feathers and fringe. I just wanted to shake my skirt while I was walking around at work today and it made people laugh.

Spread the positive energy around. Think happy thoughts and smile. It's contagious!

xoxo,
Munkeh

Skirt- Forever 21
Tank top- Forever 21
Jacket- Zara
Shoes- Zara
Necklace- Urban Outfitters







No comments:

Post a Comment