Ads

Monday, July 29, 2013

What's Your "S" Factor?

Saturday was National Dance Day and I was lucky to celebrate it at Sheila Kelly's S Factor in Los Angeles with a special strip tease/lap dance extravaganza. I used to take classes regularly and I was level 2 so I was just beginning to learn some awesome pole tricks. Unfortunately, I had to stop and Saturday night just reminded me how much I missed it.  Besides being a really fun and awesome workout, S factor is a very freeing experience. Every woman has a different journey and it's about discovering your own sensuality, being comfortable with your own body and relishing in things that make you feel beautiful.  To find out more visit their website http://www.sfactor.com  I highly recommend taking an intro class.

What's your "S" factor?

xoxo,
Munkeh

S is for sweet.
I channeled the 50's for my look today.
Top- Diane von Furstenberg
Pants- NY & Co
Shoes- Prabal Gurung for Target


S is for Sassy.
I got to play in these at S Factor.
Visit their website http://www.sfactor.com  I highly recommend taking an intro class.

No comments:

Post a Comment