Ads

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

African Queen

My husband was telling me about the classic film African Queen which I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen yet because it sounds like an absolutely fabulous movie.  But I definitely want to see it now because I was really inspired by the overall themes mainly being willing to sacrifice yourself for a greater cause or love and working together for that cause. It shows me that in those tough situations where there seems to be no hope and where things just won't seem to work out, that if you stay true to your beliefs and your heart, the greater good will win in the end.  I think about that everyday and that's what keeps me going.  At the end of the day, I hope to have made a difference.

It just takes one person to make a difference. If everyone tried to be that person, imagine what the world would be like.

xoxo,
Munkeh


I feel like an african queen when I wear this dress.
People either really love this dress or really hate it because of the print.
I'm not intimidated by bold prints :)
Dress- by me
Shoes- Forever 21
Jaguar Necklace- Ebay



This was one of my designs used for an editorial.
Photo taken by Sasha Knopf
"It Just Takes One"

No comments:

Post a Comment