Ads

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Monkey Mischief

As you can see, I was feeling very playful today. One of my co-workers laughed when he saw me and said that only I could pull off wearing a sequin monkey tee with stripes at work. My old landlord used to say the same thing when he would see some of my outfits when I was leaving the house. He told Chris when we first started dating "Rochelle's a good girl. She kooky but she ain't crazy." I do kind of live in my own little world and a lot of people think I'm a bit odd. I march to my own drum and sometimes it gets me in trouble. But at least I'm having a good time. :)

So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

xoxo,
Munkeh

Chiffon Sequin Monkey Tee- Asos
Striped Skirt- Forever 21
Striped Shoes- Go Maxx


No comments:

Post a Comment