Ads

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Big Reveal

I saw an outfit on one of the blogs I follow and fell in love with it.  I already have a jacket that is similar and but the skirt was sold out so I decided to make my own version of it which is now available here: http://www.ustrendy.com/store/product/93334/chevron-split-front-skirt. It's times like this that I'm really happy that I can sew.  I heard someone say this and thought it applied..."I think the turning point was when I really realized that you can do it yourself. That you have to believe in yourself because sometimes the only person that does believe in your success is you."

Do it yourself, no one else will do it for you.

xoxo,
Munkeh


Faux Leather Jacket- Ebay
Tank- Elizabeth and James
Skirt- me :) buy it now! (here)
Shoes- Asos
Necklace- Charming Charlie
You can see the inspiration for this outfit here: vivaluxury






1 comment: