Ads

Monday, June 24, 2013

Dangerous Carnivores

I ate my body weight in meat tonight. We went out for Korean BBQ for my friend's birthday. It's all you can eat. You ring a bell and then someone brings you plates of meat until you are literally bursting. I ate so much I feel sick and almost a little ashamed of myself. haha. Since I knew I was going to eat until I burst, I wore a very loose top and pants with an elastic waistband. Such a contrast to the day before when I wore a snow leopard print fit and flare dress that I made, which sadly I probably can't fit into at the moment.  My birthday is in 3 1/2 weeks and I'm having a jungle themed pool party/BBQ.  I've been trying to get into bikini shape in honor of the occasion. I'm currently working on bikinis for myself and my good friend. Keeping the theme in mind, my bikini is going to leopard rhinestones and hers is zebra rhinestones. I've been eating healthy and exercising but tonight I fell far off the wagon. Oh well, one night of gluttony and indulgence won't hurt, right?

Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!

xoxo,
Munkeh

My top was nice and loose:)
Jacket, Top, Pants and Shoes- Forever 21
Necklace- Zara

Before I ate my body weight in meat...
Snow Leopard Print dress- by me
Shoes- Prabal Gurung for Target
Necklace- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment