Ads

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jailbird Is Now Freebird

Hello all! I just got back from a quick whirlwind trip to Vegas.  We were only there for 4 days but it felt like we were gone for 2 weeks. It was nice to see my mom and dad and just relax and let loose at the pool. It was so hot I lived in my bikinis, shorts and tank tops.  I feel refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to get some shit done now. It's a nice feeling since I was feeling a little burnt out and uninspired. We were at PF Chang's for lunch today and my fortune cookie said "Keep your eyes on your long term goal. Don't hesitate to act now"

Wise wise fortune cookie.

xoxo,
Munkeh

"Jailbird"
I was behaving like a victim to my circumstances and needed a mini break to snap out of it.
Blouse and Pants- Forever21
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace- Ebay

Chris and Nick
BFFs

mwmwmwm
Healthy ice cream from the ice pan.
Dress- Urban Outfitters

We finally got to stop at the alien jerky store!
Chris ran into some trouble.

My new foreign friends
Tank and Skort- Zara

Sarah and I 


This really was SPICY!
Aliens really are more technologically advanced!

1 comment: