Ads

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Turtle Power!


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rock! So how excited was I to find this t shirt?!? Chris told me that in England they changed the title to "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" because they felt that ninja was too violent of a word.  They also took the nunchucks away from Donatello because nunchucks are actually illegal in England.

Heroes in a half shell...Turtle Power!

xoxo,
Munkeh
T shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Forever 21
Blazer- Forever 21
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
My very own Mutant turtle....Gabbana!
I used to have 2 turtles, Dolce & Gabbana but they got in a fight and Gabbana won, if you catch my drift.
Don't let his sweet exterior fool you.




The British opening credits of Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8876481/?claim=9rrk4dpxsgq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment