Ads

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Unleash Your Inner Tiger

I took a Tai Chi class for the first time today and I absolutely loved it! I felt like a brand new person, rejuvenated and I was in a very happy place the whole day today.  I learned various techniques on how to focus and channel my energy in a very positive way. I will definitely be going to more classes. Doing Tai Chi also inspired me to find that passion and creativity within myself and rekindle that fire for life because sometimes I feel stuck and unmotivated.  I feel alive again!

Unleash your inner tiger.....grrrrrr!

xoxo,
Munkeh

Unleashing my inner tiger!
I felt very sassy today in this outfit.
Feather Blazer- Elizabeth and James
Tiger Tank- Zara
Origami Skort- Zara
Spiked Sandals- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Sunglasses- 99 cent store


No comments:

Post a Comment