Ads

Friday, June 14, 2013

Stop And Smell The Roses...

Time is really flying lately.  I can't believe it's mid-June already. I feel like the year just started. In the hustle and bustle of daily life and in constantly trying to "get somewhere" I often forget to just take a few minutes to appreciate life in the present instead of looking too far ahead in the future.  I read this in an article from my high school newspaper and the words have stuck with me over the years.  "The best times and the best people just come.  While you're anxiously searching you'll never find them."

Tomorrow will be today soon enough and right now especially, it comes way too quickly, so just take a minute to stop and smell the roses.....

xoxo,
Munkeh

I learned how to do this cool photo effect on my phone today. I got really excited.
It's the little things in life that make me happy :)
Dress- River Island
Blazer- Forever 21
Shoes- Oasis
Necklace- Forever 21

I literally stopped and smelled the roses today...
I know, I'm a big cheese ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment