Ads

Friday, June 28, 2013

Childhood Toys

The pattern on this fabric reminded me of the spirograph toy I had when I was a kid.  I used to draw hundreds of designs with it and what I loved most was that no two drawings were ever exactly the same. Another one of my favorite toys were my fashion plates. I remember begging my mom for those and she finally bought me a set that she found at a yard sale. I practically wore the plates down because I drew endless outfits and patterns. Both of those toys would keep me entertained for hours.  It's no surprise that I ended up becoming a designer, but believe it or not, fashion was not my first career choice. I wanted to be a dancer instead, haha. But fate stepped in and here we are.

Creativity is contagious, pass it on....
-Albert Einstein

xoxo,
Munkeh


Dress- by me
Shoes- Forever 21
Jaguar Necklace- Ebay

My first introduction to fashion design!

My creativity was first unleashed with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment