Ads

Sunday, May 26, 2013

90's Nostalgia

I am so excited that overalls have made a comeback this season!  It's so 90's. I used to have a long denim one and a short denim one and I practically lived in them everyday. I'm actually kind of sad that I got rid of them now. But I found this Zara one and they are fabulous because I can dress them up or down. Wearing these, has made me feel a bit nostalgic. The 90's were great. Here are some of my favorites. I'm sure I'm leaving a bunch of stuff out too.

Fashion: Overalls, Butterfly clips, Scrunchies, Jellies, Grunge, Flannel Shirts, Doc Martins, Tatoo Necklaces,

Movies: Clueless, Fear, Con Air, Sixth Sense, Forrest Gump, Braveheart,  Titanic, The Matrix, Pretty Woman, Jurassic Park, Ghost, Dances With Wolves, Unforgiven, Boogie Nights, Scream, Shakespeare in Love, The Big Lebowski

TV: Friends, Fresh Prince, Melrose Place, 90210, Felicity, Dawson's Creek, Baywatch, Saved By the Bell, Boy Meets World

Music: Nirvana, Spice Girls, Radiohead, Backstreet Boys, Brittany Spears, NSync, Christina Aguilara, Green Day, Shaggy, 98 Degrees, New Kids on The Block

Miscellaneous: Beanie Babies, Pagers, Pager Codes (911, 143) , Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, Sonic the Hedgehog, Trapper Keepers, Baby Sitter's Club books, Sweet Valley High books

I'm totally buggin...

xoxo,
Munkeh

90's chic
Crepe Overalls - Zara
Striped Tank- Chocolate
Necklace- H & M
Colorblock Sandals- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment