Ads

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Holy Chic!

Hello! It's my very first blog post. Holy chic!  I absolutely love feathers and don't need a special occasion to wear them. I wore this outfit to work yesterday and while I got a few strange looks, most people loved it.  Hey, I work in the fashion industry so suits take on a whole new form. Blazers make everything more professional, right? I first saw this skirt at Saks in Beverly Hills 2 years ago but I couldn't afford it at the time.  I found it on ebay last week for a very reasonable price! It was fate :)

Shake your tail feathers everyone!

xoxo,
Munkeh
Blazer- Theory (Saks)
T shirt- Forever21
Skirt- Alice + Olivia (Ebay)
Shoes- Forever 21

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7413337/?claim=kj6upc3uyxj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment