Ads

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Patience is a virtue....

So, I think things went pretty well today. But I'm not going to have an answer for maybe up to 2 weeks. I did the very best I could and I am really proud of myself. There's not much more I can do at this point except be patient, something that is not my strongest personality trait, hahaha. The blouse I was working on turned out great and I got a lot of compliments on it. Now, I need to just veg, try to relax so I'm going to turn on American Idol and put on my pj's.

Fingers and toes are crossed!!!

xoxo,
Munkeh

Dressed for success!
Blouse- by yours truly :)
Leather skirt- Parker
Blazer- Forever 21
Shoes- Asos
Purse- Forever 21
Belt-Ebay
Necklaces- Ebay

4 comments:

  1. really nice outfit you look great ;) kiss andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried to join as a designer but itsays I need an activation code

      Delete