Ads

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunshine!

It was the perfect weather all weekend. I decided I needed to relax this weekend and enjoy the sunshine. I was in Old Town Pasadena today with some friends. We did a little shopping, had dinner and saw Star Trek which was awesome! Action packed and fun to watch. I even got a little teary and emotional towards the end of the movie. Not to mention, my friend and I quite enjoyed looking at Chris Pine.

I was excited to wear my new Zara skort and Topshop tiger sweatshirt.  I first saw this sweatshirt in LOOK which is a British magazine. After some creative searching on the internet, I was able to track it down at Nordstroms. I love this thing. Anyway, turning in. Back to work tomorrow.

Live long and prosper everyone!

xoxo,
Munkeh

Embroidered Tiger Sweatshirt- Topshop (available here)
Skort- Zara
Shoes- Zara
Jaguar Necklace- Ebay




No comments:

Post a Comment