Ads

Monday, May 13, 2013

Right on Target

I am having one of those philosophical, what is the meaning of life and how do I fit into it, kind of days.  It all started when I was given a bit of information from a third party regarding my "news". It wasn't bad or good, just information that really has no meaning right now because it was taken out of context and not directly from the main source. However, it started the mish mash of thoughts in my head. Sometimes I wonder, what's the point? Is it worth all the anguish and disappointment?  And no matter how disheartening it gets sometimes, my answer is always absolutely yes.  Because along with all that comes passion, excitement, love and true happiness. And that even though I feel lost sometimes, I know deep down that I am right on track and that someday whether it's tomorrow or 10 years from now, I will get there. But enough with all the deep stuff.....you know who else is right on track these days is Zara. I must say, they have outdone themselves this season. So many great pieces at a great price point. I want it all and I want it now!!!  I did manage to snag some of it but not I'm not even close to half of my list. Did I mention my birthday is coming up........

Stay on track and never give up! Life is too short. Go after what you want.

xoxo,
Munkeh

Everything is Zara except for the jacket. I needed these shorts in my life.

The front of the top is faux leather and the back is sweater knit. I get so many compliments on these shoes it's ridiculous.
I love to mix prints!
The bomber jacket is Zara. It's all embroidered and has little mirrors sewn onto it.
Pants- Forever 21
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell

I saw this outfit on Blair from Atlantic Pacific and needed to have it.
The top looks great with leather pants or a plain skirt.
The skirt looks great with a blazer or just a simple t shirt.
And of course these amazing shoes go with everything!
I just got this skort. The front looks like a skirt but the back is shorts. It seems like everyone has this,
but it's just too great of a wardrobe piece not to have it.

This is on its way! I love the tiger print and I plan on wearing it with the above skort :)



My birthday wish list is below......
Must have this jacket. My friend has it and I tried to steal it from her.

How cute are these shorts?!? I wouldn't wear it with the jacket, it's a bit much even for me
but I have plenty of things in my closet that need to be paired with these.
Love this!

Matching shorts to go with the above kimono jacket. 
This sweatshirt is already sold out in my size online but there may be some random ones floating around in stores.

I want the whole outfit.

This jacket needs to be in my closet.

Leather overalls!?! Come on! Must have item of the season.

The whole outfit....sweatshirt with embroidery and the leather skirt has embroidery on the sides.

Love this jacket but it's sold out almost everywhere :(

And this concludes my homage to Zara.... to be continued soon ;)

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle Carino rocks!! Gobble up her designs now while they're affordable.

    ReplyDelete