Ads

Sunday, May 12, 2013

It Girl

I got a lot of compliments on this outfit. I even got photographed for a street style blog outside of the Coffee Bean in Beverly Hills. I felt so special .  This is my favorite blazer right now. Its by Theory. It just fits so perfectly and the color is great! At the moment,  I'm working on dress orders. I've been up since 7 am to make sure that I finish them all. Business has been decent and I'm thankful for that. When I'm working at home, I like to have movies playing in the background. I almost always have The Devil Wears Prada on, I practically know the entire thing by heart . Ahhh, the life of a fashionista. My eyes are crossing from sewing for 8 hours straight so it's time to quit for the day. I'm in the mood for a scary movie now...maybe The Shining.

All work and no play makes Munkeh a dull girl...

xoxo,
Munkeh
Blazer- Theory
T shirt- Mango
Jeans- Forever 21
Shoes- Vince Camuto
Necklace- Ebay
Sunglasses- 99cent store


One of my dress orders.  Don't mind the messy sweatshop in the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment