Ads

Thursday, May 9, 2013

She's a Maniac...

I was a bit loopy today. Mainly due to the lack of sleep last night. I decided I desperately needed to unwind after work today so my friend and I went to the Grove after work, did a little shopping and had a glass of wine and a spanish cheese and meat platter. We found our favorite hot sauce in a shop in the Farmers Market and discovered plenty of funny ones as well. As for my outfit, I've been obsessed with the bright neon lime yellow lately and even more obsessed with the color combo of lime, black and white. Still waiting to hear from the people from yesterday....

I feel like I'm babbling so I better just go. lol

xoxo,
Munkeh
T shirt- Mango
Skirt- Mango
Blazer- Ebay
Necklace- H & M
Shoes- Zara 

I'm kind of curious to try these. On a scale of heat it scored a 10 +

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete