Ads

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hippie Philosophy

Hippies believed that the way to resolve differences among people was peace and that the way to peace is through love and tolerance. I try to incorporate this philosophy into my daily life but some days are challenging and today was one of them. I think the only thing that was hippie like today was my outfit. haha. I saw the true colors of a couple of people today and while I was disappointed in one, the other I was not surprised. I don't tolerate fake people and really dislike people who think that they can talk about me behind my back or never look the side I'm on until they need something from me and then behave like they are my new best friend. Or even worse, are the ones who pretend to be on my side the whole time and then given the opportunity stab me in the back the first chance they get.  But I took the high road today like I always do and that's okay. You know why? Karma's a bitch.

Peace love and happiness.

xoxo,
Munkeh


Hippie Chic
Tie Dye Silk Dress- Alice + Olivia
Denim Jacket- I & M Jeans
Necklace and Shoes- Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment